Thursday, March 5, 2009

Electronic Weirdness

Of course, as soon as I got down here, my electronics started falling apart. Somewhere on my trip from Chicago to Jo'burg, the LCD screen on my point and shoot camera stopped working. My Blackberry comes up with new freaky ways to fail me every so often - keys working only one at a time, text messages taking 3 days to show up, new emails showing up with the date stamp 10 days in the past, etc. The saddest though is my iPod. I've had it for just over 3 years, so it's a few months past its planned obsolescence. Rather than failing altogether though, some of the files just became corrupted. The weird thing is that it's only the back half of the alphabet. Artists A-M are pretty much fine, but if I put on something from artists N-Z, the iPod crashes and I have to force re-start it. So, I have to be on alert when I play a playlist so that none of those come up. It's pretty sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment